Oct 10, 2010

I have a crush on...

Will Smith! I have had crushes on tons of celebrities but Will stays at the top of my list for many reasons. First? He's goofy!!!! Throwback to that episode where Nia called him goofy and he acted a fool trying to change her mind right? LMAO but seriously? If you can make a woman laugh you are half way in her panties already, Everybody knows that. Unless she's a prude. Will is handsome, he's smart, he's talented, he's sexy, he LOVES his wife and his kids and he's done this hollywood game right. He's got a good head on his shoulders and I love me some him.

By way of local crushes? I don't really have me any of those. As I told you in my day 1 post, Diva ain't shy. If I see something I like, I chop and well...anyway. Mind your business :P

I'ma leave Will alone tho because other than the fact that I really love me some Jada too...homegirl looks like she will cut a bish...homey don't play dat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails