Oct 11, 2010

You know what I hate?

My belly. But it won't be around much longer so its not enough to get me down. Hey I have my faults but I love them all. They make me...me! And I don't dwell on them. I am not a party pooper, negative, miserable kinda girl. Whatever about me that irks me...I am reassured that me and myself are working hard at it.

You know what someone said to me the other day? "You look so happy these days...you're glowing!"

And I said "thank you" wit a big cheesy ol grin on my face.

New job, new home, new family...the fact is that life is pretty good right now and I, never been a debbie downer in the first place, can't help but be radiant. Its a journey and it feels good whenever there's forward movement. I'm no where near the destination but I can feel the wheels turning and I'm happy with that. I'm not looking at the mistakes, I'm not looking at the past or the "haters" that stuff is for rappers and fakers...I'm living my life like its golden! Jill Scott ain't got nutten on me! ;)

1 comment:

  1. there is nothing wrong with positivity. for some people it has to be learnt while for others it comes a little more natural. either way, it's the right way to be no matter how difficult it may be. keep living your life like its golden because it is.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails