Aug 19, 2010

Kelly and Brandy: neutral and cute.

kellinbrandiKelly and Brandi were spotted having dinner somewhere looking fly. I think. Right? Do you see the way Kelly's dress looks like its pinned up or something? I'm not sure if I like that look...do you? I actually think it looks a little sloppy.

Truth be told I have done this particular look before with a long black skirt I have. It gave it the same asymmetrical look I was going for, gave it an interesting detail but maybe because it was black, it wasn't as obvious (well to me anyway) that it was just pinned up. Plus I added a flower right where all the gathering was so it was even prettier :-D

I am also not a huge fan of her shoe choice and the wig is looking a little plasticy in these pics. LOL I am just not feeling Kelly today. I want to, I do like the dress, I just think the whole pin up thing could've been done a bit better.

Brandy looks great tho, doesn't she? The shoe, with that cut out at the side, kinda looks like its hanging on for dear life, but I like it. Is this how you go out to dinner with your girlfriends? Well sometimes I do so I won't fuss about all that. Plus I certainly don't have have hounds of paparazzi trying to catch my every move. Another pic below.




neutral

Pics were spotted over at Theybf.com

2 comments:

  1. GC Here
    I give Kelly props for taking a risk.
    I wouldn't have thought of pinning up a skirt. Now I'm dying to try it. What did I ever do with that black skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm i'll take that as a compliment since i pinned up my skirt and im sure kelly bought this as is. HMPH :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails