Aug 19, 2010

Spotted at Klump

 This past Sunday was a pool party called Klump up in the Red Hills area. It ended prematurely because, well, we were in the Red Hills area but for those of us who arrived early, it was a decent enough time. Some people missed the memo on what to wear to a pool party tho. Cardigans and sweaters need not apply!

dudeAnyhoo Partyholics.net has pictures of most at the event. I jus wanted to know about this one guy here...him a go hard inna him cut off foot pants tho...is this what Kartel was referring to?

From the knee up he looks as if he's going to work or a biz casual event then from the knee down I kinda get confuzzled. He and his friends were having a ball tho...that's whats really important.


elva



dawnie



I saw the wigalicious Ms Elva at the party too (in the gray) ...asked her where the shorts set was she tweeted that she would be wearing to the party and in usual comedic style she told me that she "have it on and she soon debut it" LOL
Group











My hot tweetren Dawniejae and her promoter BF were there too... I almost fined her for having on too much clothes at a pool party too but then I'm not sure that top can be classified as clothes.LOL hey Dee!








These girls win best dressed for me. Collectively. I love seeing group pics were everyone is different but fly. Don't you? Those pants are a little questionable, I wish I could see a full shot. Cutey patooties tho.











I guess if I'm going to put everybody on blast I should probably show myself. This is a coverup I made last year.



Well, that's all folks. There's a hot party coming up and I'm dying to do a best dressed post for it. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! that first picture is oh soo deadly!! i was going over it with mi good good fren @joviej and she had me on the floor today. She seh, "from di knee down him a go a bush"

    IrieDiva, yuh si weh yuh ah start? DWL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget about the others I think you look hot here, very stylish and fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so the guy in the shorts looks nice generally speaking, but for a pool party? Heck no. I find that guys have good style, but really don't know when to wear what. It pains me to see how some of them dress to go to beach parties, but that's another matter all together.
    If he had stuck with the shorts, which admittedly are nice, ditched the shoes for sandals, chosen a canvas or softer belt, and of course done a cool, eye-catching, relaxed cotton tee instead of that stuffy, formal shirt, he would be more appropriately attired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's styling and so are you....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails