Aug 18, 2010

Rain a fall, breeze a blow

Dirty Laundry - Tye Dye (Tye Dye) - FootwearDirty Laundry - Roadhouse Rubber (Red) - Footwear
Chicken batty outta door! I'm guessing this saying was just a Jamaican thing but my what a rain eh? Yesterday was glorious as I was home all day with my munchkin. She probably thought otherwise as she got fussy from being in the bedroom all day long almost but I kept her occupied. Waking up this morning to the rain was not as happy because I had to head out to work.

Adi Designs Floral Print Rain Boot (Women's) - Blue FloralI remember doing a post on FOS about rainboots and how many of yall were laughing at me. I bet ya wish you had a cute and bright pair this morning eh?!?!? A nice bright colour or pattern would have definitely added some spunk to an otherwise dull and WET day and would have made me not so reluctant at going outside to get lunch or any other errand. I see a couple people have taken to them and are sporting theirs...what are you waiting on? Get with it!

The lack of posts over the past couple of weeks you can blame on the visit by munchkin's dad. I can't begin to imagine what its like to live away from your young baby, especially in these formative years. She cried and cried when she first saw him and wouldn't let me change her :( He was here for all of two weeks though and got in some valuable time with here getting reacquainted. I truly hope it was enough for her to remember him whenever she sees him again because that must be heartbreaking. Its like the movie "50 first dates." He's a great dad though and didn't let that damper him any at all and by the end of the visit they were best buds and she even picked up a few new tricks from him. I can only hope he's around to help with the "terrible twos cus little missy is already throwing tantrums! Can you imagine? She don't even have teet' in her mout' and she a bad mi up fi mi tings already. LOL

Stay dry in the rains ma peoples. Or get wet...but do it safely! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails