Dec 27, 2010

NYE outfit conundrum

What oh what am I to wear? Like every year except the last one when i was 8 months preggers and bundled up i winter gear, I am heading out to enjoy my NYE guzzling champagne and hugging up my friends. I bought a whole lot of clothes this season...none NYE worthy...oh what oh what am I going to do!

A friend of mine who selling some stuff brought this for me to try but it was just a tad too small...I shoulda went on the hollywood juice diet or something...isnt it cute? It looks so much better on...me...cus I have boobs. She was selling the white.




This one here in black is currently on sale for only $40 bucks. Very NYE cute. But of course I wait until its too late to realize the NYE is not within shipping time frames here. Shop in Jamaica??? Oh the horror. What will you be doing this NYE?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails