Dec 27, 2010

Just one more! Help me choose!

Now that the spending season is winding to a close and the season of saving is beginning, I wanna get myself one last little morsel. My wishlist is chock full of amazing shoes that I didn't manage to get myself and I still want them all! But I can't be frivolous. 2011 is a big year and I must start saving now. Must.

But look at all the pretty shoes! I'm gonna get myself one final pair...which do you like best?


You'll notice there are two brown pumps there...I really want a brown/nude coloured shoes but I'm not sure which one of these two are hotter. HELP! Which do you like best?

4 comments:

  1. Hey cuz. The shoe I really like is the pink shoe, that's the one that caught my eye. However if you are really looking for a brown shoe, i would have to say the first brown shoe. I really love that one and I think it would really look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest the brown ones.. they are gonna be versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first pair Irie Diva, the ones on the top left hand side.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails