Jul 9, 2010

Rep JA accent still going strong



I did an article on Rep JA tees way back in 2008 and I feel good that I can come back 2 years later and report that the brand is still going strong. T-shirt brands come and go in Jamaica like bulla and pear so maybe the fact that theyre not actually based in Jamaica is helping some but I'm sure its because they're putting in the work! I don't know these guys, have never met them but I sing their praises because I like to see longevity in Jamaican fashion because its a field I strive to be in and we are such a creative people that I really think our fashion industry should be much larger than it is even now.


Unfortunately my 2008 article got lost in my great big blog upheaval but I'm happy to share their new tees with you. They gifted me a tee when I did the original article that said "chat to mi back" which I still wear today! I am very careful about where I wear it tho because its quite the conversational piece. I don't see it on the site now which is great! Limited edition hehe. I love the tees because they're funky and colourful and irie! hehe



Lexx...yaah nuh badman, dem nuh jus rob yu chain? LOL likkle joke mi a mek!

The line isn't yet physically available in Jamaica but I know all of y'all are internet shoppers so get to clicking!  You can check their store locator for the locations that they do have overseas. Japan, Suriname, Germany and still no Jamaica??? Come now Omar you a hold out pon we!





2 comments:

  1. I'm so special!!! I love it. Where can I get one?! Oh, wait, there's a link!

    ______________
    http://radioventriloquist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails