Jul 10, 2010

New Music: Wayne Marshall's Messing with My Heart

Wayne Marshall wants you to know that he's back and not with the same ol' same ol'. The very first time I heard this song I was in love with it. Its fresh and hip and not talking about "badmind" or making money this year which has been rinsed and repeated 50-leven different times too many in recent dancehall music. He's actually using up his creativity and talent and not just going with whats out there already. 

He's been out of the scene a bit, doing him I guess, family life, kid ,marriage...good stuff all around but I'm certainly glad he's back. This new music he's putting out I am LOVING. I may love it a bit too much and as a new single mom all you have to do is listen to the words to know why it hit home with me so much....
Anyway, here's the vid. Enjoy:


I know who you went out with the other night, I know you and another gyal creeping sleeping, when you gone pon the weekend, you messing wit my heart....

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails