Jul 21, 2010

Fashion Ova Style: From the beach to the stables

Every now and then I like to browse the party pics from the various websites and far too often I'm scratching my head thinking "what the fudge???" I'll admit, I'm not brave enough to post those pics here. Mi back nuh so broad and mi caah tek a lick. (if you're not Jamaican you might not understand that, its ok tho don't stress it lol)
So instead, like I used to do on Fashion Over Style, I'll post the ones that make me go "oh thats cute" Sometimes, I go thru a whole album feeling underwhelmed. Some people are trying too hard and doing waaaaay too much, and some people really just don't have full length mirrors. Thats the only thing that explains it. I'm not saying every time I step out "me a seh one" nope far from the truth. I love and admire fashion from afar. My own style I think is just "cute" nothing cutting edge or fashion forward. But I do try not to be too...uhm...some of y'all could me as your stylist.

Anyhoo on to the pics. First up, an acknowledgment of home girl's killer shades. A kick ass pair of sun glasses are a requirement at any beach party and this girl killed the beach with hers.

I'm loving the orange. They are very "look at me" and accent her orange bikini very well.

This whole pic overall...shows about 3 different reasons why I have never been to and won't ever be at "beach bums" the party...but lets not get into all that. I like your blockers chica...








So this next pic I like cus I love the tie-dyed dress...Its definitely something I could see my sometime-hippie-self wearing. Doesn't it make you wanna smoke weed and put a flower in your hair? Those are some ample boobies the green crochet is holding up too! Definitely my style lol. I would have put blue or purple crochet instead to blend a little better with the dress. The green looks almost out of place sitting on top of the gorgeous skirt but of course it could be the lighting of this pic, you never know. I'm just not seeing a lot of green in the skirt. Regardless, it is a beautiful dress.

The white one with the blue crochet is really cute too. Well done designer person! What else you got? Link me let me show the world! Or not...






This is way too short but very cutesy! I love the belt accessory and wish the neck piece picked up on that a little bit more...but I can dig it....














Coordinated! Don't you love it when all you're friends are looking good?
















*runs to the gym to do 50leven pushups and situps*

*see a cute flowy dress*

*gives up on gym*

I'm silly but I like the cut and pattern on this dress and baby got back.








This is why mi caah deal with our photogs them enuh, get a good pic meng....I'm quite intrigued by Elektra's dress...I wish I could see more.Purple hair tho leky? LOL if you like it I love it hun it goes with your personality thats for sure.












Ok I got bored after these pics. Did I miss anyone? Did you wear an outfit somewhere recently and you know you "sell off" Send mi di pic..."dweeeeeeeet"

If you spot someone while going thru party pics send me the link mek mi buss dem.

Ok enough patois for one post. Foreigners hopefully you can pick out the gist of what I said :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails