Feb 16, 2011

Proud mama moment...my first card from munchie

Valentine's Day was an extra special one for me. I made my hunny blush and he made me blush and sent me flowers... *big grin*

My desk was really pretty for that day:




But I must admit that the highlight of my day was getting a card from my munchie! It was absolutely adorable! It was a teddy bear cut out with her picture on the front that had a heart border on it...on the inside was her palm print. I love that they put so much effort into it! Her nursery fee is on the higher side so hey...I'm getting my money's worth! LOL



I am sure she had fun trying to get her palm print all right too tee hee. The first of many cards in my future...mummydom is such fun!

2 comments:

  1. That is just lovely. I'm a little late but happy birthday to your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet....Its about sharing love :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails