Nov 14, 2010

A Belle Birthday dress?

Tami and Lubica
Allow me to be a bad fashion blogger as I really don't know the story behind this line. Mommy duties were in full force last night when the Belle launch was happening. Its another line by Tami Chynn and Lubica, but I can't tell you how it differs from Anuna since I missed the launch. However I came across a pic that is inspiring me to go check out the line. Its coming close to the birthday and so I may not be able to shop online and ship and risk it not getting here in time. I'm really going to have to find something in Jamaica to wear. Remember, I bought blue shoes to wear. I think it may go well with this dress:


Tami Chynn holding my potential birthday dress

So...what do ya think? I asked her on twitter if it came in a size "round" but she hasn't looked my way...

I guess I should have put on my serious face and asked if the line went up to plus sizes. But I'm such a coon teehee.

Animal print is really big right now and it would go great with my blue shoes. Nevermind the fact that I can't see the bottom of the dress right? LOL I'll go check out the line next weekend and if allowed I'll take pics for ya! :-D

P.s....I'm afraid to ask the price of the dress...

Pics spotted on Tami's facebook page. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails