Oct 13, 2010

My best friend


Do you like these?No seriously, do you?

I'm considering purchasing them...haven't fully made up my mind yet. They look like comfortable "dress down friday" heels and I need some of those...

Hmmm...

Your thoughts?


Don't tell me they don't look comfortable. I keep preaching the value of a platform. They make the most painful looking heels the most comfortable. Watch out for those with high heel and no platforms, those are the killers. I'm thru buying uncomfortable shoes, the choices are just too many to go thru all that pain! Its just not worth it. I remember the last time standing in Bakers trying on an absolutely delicious pair of heels that I knew I couldn't stand in all night, maybe not even walk from the parking lot to the club in. I was so proud of myself for leaving them there...even though now every time I see them I kick myself a little and curse at them with sour grape syndrome.

Hmmmmm

Anyway, I think I'll get these. I like them. And a certain someone has turned me onto amazon online shopping. I just can't get enough.


Speaking of a certain someone...I know this post is supposed to be about my best friend. Well...I don't feel like writing about my best friend. So there.

When a friend has hurt you, the last thing you want to do is sing any praises. And until I pull up my big girl panties and move on so that we can be true besties again...thats how its gonna be! So there! *sticks out tongue*

Throwback pic when we were in college and just besties and nothing more. Its a totally embarrassing pic with chest hairs and grease and horrible clothes and me at my heaviest...its been a long time...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails