Aug 30, 2010

Steve Madden Quick Sale

Drooooolllllll.... One of my favourite shoe brands is currently on sale on 6pm.com

Perhaps you didn't hear me....Steve Madden. On Sale. Not 20%...nope...up to 70%!!!!!!!

One week Sale, 8/29-9/5! Steve Madden Womens Up to 70% off! 
 
Hello! 6pm.com is the death of my bank account I see it. Lets peruse...

Steve Madden - Zipup (Black Leather) - FootwearSteve Madden - Toppazz (Purple Suede) - FootwearSteve Madden - Staryy (Black Suede) - Footwear
Steve Madden - Tuscaan (Blue Multi) - FootwearSteve Madden - Evennt (Cognac) - FootwearSteve Madden - Cuddless (Fuchsia Suede) - Footwear
Steve Madden - Graace (Red Snake) - FootwearSteve Madden - Tropp (Black Suede) - FootwearSteve Madden - Revolve (Brown) - Footwear
Steve Madden - Tahra (Black Fabric) - FootwearSteve Madden - Tobbi (Cognac Leather) - FootwearSteve Madden - Genevvaa (Cognac Leather) - Footwear

It took me the longest while to select these few shoes to feature trust me! I tried to pick out a wide variety for you but looking at these, I see my taste shining right thru...like I tried those last black ones on before but in silver...the heavens opened up. They were SEXY!

You be sure to head on over yourself and check out the 187 different styles currently on sale...up to 70%!!!

2 comments:

  1. why does each and every one look uncomfortable to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol well if u notice most of the heels have platforms...a must have for me to ensure comfort...i can attest to that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails