Jul 23, 2010

Jumpsuit FAIL Rihanna! But here's a cute romper!

So I've been making my case for rompers and quite a few people said they were cute, another handful said no maam IrieDiva! Well I found another irie blogger who shares my fashion passion and she put up a pic of herself in this ultra CUTE romper she found on ebay. What a find right?


How cute and party worthy! Great heels to match...those are silver...right? They look gold in the pic...
Anyhoo I think this is very cute. 

Rihanna on the other hand....girl go to jail do not pass go do not collect $200! I got so excited when I saw this pic because it was a preview from the waist up.I thought to myself oo cute dress! Then I clicked on the pic and saw:

Sigh....
Rihanna....
I guess....

7 comments:

  1. It would have made a cute mini dress... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe if the pants had been a little shorter. . .and she had worn it with strappy low sandals. . ? No. It's the polka dots. . . maybe there are too many colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "Ronald McDonald" red hair needs to go. Not a good look on Rhi Rhi. The polka dot jumpsuit..... No words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol sometimes i like the red hair...sometimes no. its not very everyday at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rompers suck when you have to pee a lot....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails